Can i have sex if i have phimosis

Patient : Can i have sex if i have phimosis and an attached banjo string will it be a problem when it comes to having sex
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. You've given a short history. You mentioning any masturbation before this would have help s us both to understand. Most of the people with phimosis and attached banjo string can have good and successful intercourse but the fear of cutting the frenulum and inability to function properly is always there. I would advise you the following : Please consult a Urologist. On examination, he can tell you the exercises to retract the foreskin. If it is not possible due to tight phimosis he may advise you circumcision and your problems will be over forever. I hope this answer helps you.