Can i have sexual intercourse when im pregnant?

Patient

Q: I think im pregnant.
i started my period when i was 8. When i was 9, me and my boyfriend had sexual intercourse but we used protection. i really enjoyed having sex after my first try that i have sex usually once a week. About 2 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend were very sexually active. We wanted to try having sex WITHOUT condoms and it feels SO good. We had unprotected sex, after that, every day about 1-3 hours straight. 3 days ago, we also had unprotected sex, but we had sexual intercourse for 4-5 hours straight. Im 10 now, i went to the doctors to check and they say it's because of the 3 days ago on how i got pregnant. I dont care about it, and my boyfriend is excited.
my question is: can i have sexual intercourse when im pregnant? I NEED SEX!

Doctor