Can I increase my height by 2-4cms?I'm Abu,20yrs,male with 1

Patient : Can I increase my height by 2-4cms?I'm Abu,20yrs,male with 163cm height.I like to try in navy but there's 1cm height issue.My father is 165cm(56yrs)&my brother is 167cm(17yrs).I've been sprinting & doing stretch ex. over past week.Previously I had slouchy posture but now it's OK.I read online that people can increase height by 2-6inch(I need 2-4cm) after 21 by exercises naturally!And some claimed to increase their height by 2cms in 3weeks by cycling & shin bone lengthing!Does this things work in real.What can I do to gain 2-4cms?Atleast 1cm within by 1 month?please help.