Can I keep growing at 20s?

Q: I am 20 years old. At the ageo of 17 I had a knee injury. I stopped growing. 16. I've been 6'0 ever since. I was wondering if there will be a lat spurt in my 20s? Is that possible. I had I broken Tibia Plateau and a torn meniscus.

A:   If at the age of 17 when you had the knee injury, your epiphysial plates were already closed, then no repercussion on the growing process took place. First of all, growth is determined for many factors as: parents height (familial short stature), timing of the puberty because with the sexual hormones the epiphysial fusion occurs early, resulting in premature slowing of growth velocity, usually resulting in a short adult height. The X rays are the only way to know if your epiphysis have closed already, (you stated that you are 20 years old), reducing your potential for an additional growth in stature.