Can I perform my own physical examination?

Patient

Q: I have to get a physical examination and some blood work done. The blood work looks like it'll cost around $300, which is fine. The physical exam, however, will be closer to $400. Why is this? My sister is an RN; can't I just have her do the examination part and have an MD run the labs? $400 to make sure I don't have any strange protrusions anywhere and to confirm that I can breath, see, and pump blood properly seems like an awful lot.

There is nothing obviously wrong with me; the exam is required for enrollment in a court-ordered rehabilitation program that I already completed months ago. At this point, it seems mostly like a very expensive formality.

Doctor