Can I play soccer 3 days after getting my stitches

Patient

Q: Can I play soccer 3 days after getting my stitches off but the wound is not fully healed and there's a bandaid covering it?

Doctor

Q: For the past few days if I sit for too long, I have a desk job, I feel mild discomfort in the perineal area. No probl...

Q: Hi there, I hade surgery for Hydrocephalus just over 4 weeks ago. I have a VP shunt. Surgery went well, I have had m...

Q: I did a flip turn sinus flush with saline to get rid of sinus odor. Now my ear is bothering me even though i didn't ...

Q: What to take if you dont want to be pregnant and your period hasn't come for a month

Q: I forgot to bring my prescription medication- an antidepressant on my trip to the Bahamas. The drug is an SSRI calle...

218

173

138

98