Can i still be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Alright so I am 17 years old. My boyfriend and i have been having sex unprotected for about 4 months now. My last period was Nov. 21 and as you can see it is now January 31.(so period is technically 6 weeks late) I have missed two periods so far. (i have never missed one before). I used to be on prozac which i stopped two months before my last period. I stopped birth control a 1-2 months before my last period.

Alright so i took 2 HPTs when i was 2 weeks late. Both with morning urine and both negative.

I had a blood HCG test done last week and got the results yesterday and it also came back negative. I am very confused as to what is going on because i have all the pregnancy symptoms (weight gain, bigger and very sore breasts, hungry all the time, nauseas, very tired, dizzy,break outs, etc) I also according to my doctor have an inflamed liver. (could this possibly be affecting anything?)

Oh also around December 1st i had spotting. It was only a drop or two and it lasted about a day. I think that is all the information i can think of that would be relevant.

Doctor