Can I still be pregnant?

Patient : Hi, I am 31 and am trying to get pregnant. I stopped Lo Lo Estrin in the middle of a pack on 2/9 and still haven't gotten my period. I took two home pregnancy tests; one on 2/21 and one this morning 2/26 and both were negative. I have been on the pillfor that past two yrs and "played " with it to not get my period at times. I had skipped December and januarys placebos and didn't get mt period those months. I have been playing with it for the past two years like I said but I've always had spotting or breakthrough bleeding on the months when I did want to get my period and then id always actually get my heavy period a few days after. Now it's been 16 days and nothing?? When I stopped the pill on the 2/9 we had sex every night through the 16/17 and that whole week when I wiped the toilet paper had this clear gel gooey like substance.. I would think at this point it would show on a HPT if I was pregnant but people have been telling me its too early because implantation doesn't happen till like 6-10dpo... I really want to bepregnant, is there still a chance I am? Whenever I got pregnant in the past a HPT would pick it up but then also if I'm not why haven't I bled yet./?
Symptoms:  i had a wave of naseau about a wk ago at night which was out of the blue and not typical and my nipples are a bit darker and i have spider veins which always meant i was pregnant in the past but i could also be looking for these things......my veins are more noticeable on my chest but again i could just be wanting it so badly....