Can I still be pregnant after all of this? Scared..

Patient

Q: I had sex on Mar 14 and have had 3 periods since. Also did a pregnancy test 35 days after sex at clinic and nothing on ultrasound at that time. Did addition 2 pregnancy tests 40 days after sex-negative. Is it still possible to be pregnant or should I stop stressing?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
It is advisable that you opt for a blood test for βhCG to give an accurate result on the pregnancy status. If you had your periods as per the expected schedule with regular pattern of menstrual bleeding like you always have then the chances for a pregnancy are almost remote. Just to rule out pregnancy an ultrasound scan may prove to be useful.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.