Can i still get pregnant after getting treated for chlamydia?

Patient : Back in 2009, i went to gyn for the first time that was few days before my 19th birthday.Two days after my 19th birthday, the my gyn call me to tell my result and i was tested positive for chlamydia. I waited six months before my first gyn visit to get treated i was scared and i thought that i had something eles. Once i found out that i had it i got treated. I heard that even you got treated it still have affect on the tube or the ovary but it can recovery? Can i still get pregnant? I