Can I take antacid if i take focalin everyday? I

Patient : Can I take antacid if i take focalin everyday? I am feeling nauceous and i want to take them to make me feel better but i am not sure if i will have an allergic reaction with the mix of drugs.
Symptoms:  I feel nauceous
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Yes, you can take antacids daily. You should take these tablets daily after prescription as they are a little dangerous. Please talk to a Doctor and also, if you have recurrent acidity then you need to take some antibiotics as well. All the best. Hope this helps you.