Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can I take asthalin rotacaps & azithromycin together?

Can I take asthalin rotacaps & azithromycin together?

Patient: Hi,I am going through wheezing for a week. For this I am taking cipla asthalin rotacaps. Recently I am also getting cough at night. I was suggested to take azithromycin. My question is can I take both of these medicines together? Is there any severe interaction while taking these medicines together. If yes, what might be the solution?Thanks & regards,Nitin

Symptoms: Symptoms: Wheezing, Coughing

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.I have read your query and understand your concern.You seem to be suffering from any of the following:1. Bronchitis2. Bronchial Asthma.3. Lower respiratory tract infection.So, in any case you need to take antibiotic like Azithromycin and Bronchodilators (Rotacaps).You can take both of them together. There is no contraindication of taking them together. In fact most of the times, they both are prescribed together only.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Get well soon.Stay Healthy