Can I take Benadryl allergy relief tablets while taking 150mg

Q: Can I take Benadryl allergy relief tablets while taking 150mg Sertraline and 16mg betahistine dihydrochloride?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
If you would have mentioned why you want to take Benadryl i could have guided you better. However, considering the most common indication that is cold, yes, you can take it with sertraline and betahistine. Only thing that needs to be taken care of is that you should try to take all of them at different timings and not all together. This is because all the three cause sedation so, if taken together can cause excessive sedation. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.