Can i take creatin for a month and the quit

Patient

Q: Can i take creatin for a month and the quit ? Will it affect me adversely in the brain ?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

This depends on your medical history. If you have a history of any disease, you should talk to a Doctor before its use. Also, please know that you do not need this until you have reached the max potential in building muscles.

If you are using this for any other reasons, then I recommend that you do not use it. This is because there are many possible side effects of creatin. Hope this helps you. All the best.