Can I take dayquil with panadol after having taken zyrtec

Patient

Q: Can I take dayquil with panadol after having taken zyrtec 7 hours before that

Symptoms:  Headache blocked sinus, pains
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. We are here for your help.

Yes, you may take Zyrtec with Nyquil and Panadol. Zyrtec is an anti histaminic drug used for the purpose of anti-allergic action.
You seem to be suffering from Upper respiratory tract infection. For URTI, I advise to take an antibiotic like Azithromycin only in case you have persisting fever. Otherwise in most cases URTI is due to viral infection and it gets better within 5 days. You should take an anti-allergic like Zyrtec which is available as OTC drug. You should do warm saline gargles at least 3-4 times a day and do steam inhalation. You should also take Panadol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains.
Drink plenty of hot fluids to give your throat soothing and help in pain
Visit your doctor and share my opinion.

I hope it helps.