October 19, 2018

Can I take Diltiazem with Viagra?

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can I take Diltiazem with Viagra?

Patient: I take cumadin for afib as well as cardizem and highbp pill is it safe for me to take viagra for ed

Doctor: Sildenafil (Viagra) can prolong the effect of Cardizem, and vice versa. This is considered a moderate drug interaction, not a serious one but you should still be cautious. If both are taken together, the effect of either or both drugs will be lowering the BP too much. If you will decide to take both, symptoms to watch out for are chest tightness, shortness of breath, visual disturbances, fainting, and prolonged erection (more than 4 hours). There is no known serious drug interaction with Coumadin, Benicar, Aggrenox and Viagra. I do hope I have answered your question and take care always.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No