Can I take ED meds with Warfrin blood thinners?

Patient: I have been on blood thinner for a undiagnosed clot in my leg 12 years ago. I have had issues with ED for the past 10 years and even though I can get erection, it is gone in couple of minutes. This has begun to put a strain on my marriage so I have considered going to a ED clinic in my area but am unsure of whether they can help as I don’t know if I am a candidate for ED meds with being on Warfrin. Can I take both? I am 54 years old.

Symptoms: ED