Can I take Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss along with

Patient : Can I take Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss along with 10mg Citalopram? I have read some warnings and some say it's okay. What should I do?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. As far as drug reaction is c oncerned, you do not need to worry. However, Garcinia has not shown positive results in most people consuming the medicine and no literature is available which is suggestive of its efficacy. So it is your personal choice to take the drug. As a physician, I won't advise it to you till I see the desired results. Hope this was helpful, Regards