Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can I take ibuprofen and/or domperidone if I am pregnant?

Can I take ibuprofen and/or domperidone if I am pregnant?

Patient: Hi good day.. I’m expecting to have my period this april 22 caused my last period was march 22 i think I’m pregnant but i take a ibrupofen medicol and domperidone will this harm me??

Symptoms: stomach ache,dizziness,and headache

Doctor: Thank you for your query.First of all it is advisable for you to opt for a home pregnancy test which will confirm whet her you are pregnant or not. If you are pregnant then domperidone and ibrupofen are not suggestible to be taken during pregnancy. Only paracetamol or disprin based medications are to be taken.Hope that answers your queries. Have a good day.