Can I take Mifepristone w.o taking Misoprostol for an abortion?

Patient

Q: I took the mifepristone at the doctors office and have started aborting about 50 hours later. i have bleeding along with some small clots. i had planned to take the misoprostol later this evening, i have the 4 tablets you let dissolve in your mouth for 30 minutes. however, i would really rather not take them unless they are 100% necessary. since I'm already starting to bleed and pass clots i was curious if taking the 2nd dose of pills was required since it is only used to HELP empty the uterus...

Doctor