Can I take nytol with sertraline? Because I've been on

Patient : Can I take nytol with sertraline? Because I've been on sertraline for 9 days now and I'm having serious trouble sleeping.
Symptoms:  Can't sleep feel spaced out and dizzy.

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...

Q: I have mild stomach pain and have abs blood in stool started a few hours ago it's not just covered the whole bowel mo...

Q: Hello...My granddaughter was here earlier and ate 3 sausages. She said later they tasted funny and got sick 7 hrs lat...

Q: Hello, I had a 1" bite of a breakfast sausage. Earlier it made my grandaughter get sick. I didn't know. Can I ge...

Q: When taking POP birth control norethindrone how close to the time you are supposed to take it can it still be effecti...

218

173

138

98