Can I take phosphatidylserine 300 mg and phosphatidyl choline 1200

Patient : Can I take phosphatidylserine 300 mg and phosphatidyl choline 1200 mg and seroxate 20 mg and aripiprazole abilify 10 mg
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read but failed to understand the history. Please provide a complete history so that I c an help you better. You can certainly take: Phosphatidylserine 300 mg as it is available as a supplement. Phosphatidylcholine 1200 mg as this too is available as a supplement. But for Seroxate 20 mg and Aripiprazole Abilify 10 mg, you need clinical evaluation, examination, investigations under the guidance of a Psychiatrist. I hope this answer very well clear the advice. Please consult the Psychiatrist. Wishing you good health.

Patient: Are there any interactions if I take all of them ?
And how many pills of Phosphatidyle choline 300mg a day should I take ?
Doctor: Thanks for your feedback.

The dosages depend upon for which condition you have to take them. I have given a rough outline below but you have to consult your Doctor to get a confirmed doasage as he is the only one who has examined you, seen your reports, done a clinical evaluation. Please follow the advise of you Doctor.

The recommended dosage of a oral supplement that contains 95% phosphatidylcholine is 350 -500 mg three times per day for liver disorders, 500-900 mg three times per day to lower cholesterol, and 2 to 5g daily for lipid replacement therapy to rebuild cell membranes and flush the liver.

About the interactions: Your Doctor can tell you the best as these are specialty medicines and you should ask and follow your Doctor, PLEASE !