Can I take the abortion pill (Cytotec) while on methadone?

Patient : Can I take the abortion pill (Cytotec) while on methadone?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Self trial of abortion is very dangerous and can lead to complications which can be lif e-threatening. Consider consulting a gynecologist for the abortion and also mention that you are on methadone so that a psychiatric opinion is taken before attempting the abortion to avoid any complications and drug interactions. However, methadone has not known to cause any drug reactions with Cytotec. Hope this helped. Regards