Can I take two multimineral dietary supplements in a day? Do they have side-effects?

Q: I am taking Forever Nature-Min from last one month.It is suggested that one can take 6 tablets per day as a dietary supplement but i am taking only 2 tablets per day one after the breakfast and one after the dinner. Now i want to ask whether these tablets are to be taken while considering some precautions or they are harmless and i can take them continuously as i am taking them.please reply as soon as possible as i have heard some side effects of these tablets.

A:   If you take those supplements according to the RDA (recommended Daily Allowance) for each one of them, you should not have any overdose problems. Most of the preparations in the market gives you that information in the label, so please follow the instructions and you will be fine.