Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can i transmit hpv by touching someone , what ways

Can i transmit hpv by touching someone , what ways

Patient: Can i transmit hpv by touching someone , what ways is it transmitted. I’m afraid to live my life because i don’t want to infect anyone.

Doctor: Hi.Just touching does not transmit hpv, so do not worry.First of all get yourself well treated under the care of your Dermatologist and be as normal as you were.Although there is no known cure, the body’s immune system take over and can eradicate your infection with hpv. Once it is cleared, you are no more infecting anyoneSo increase your immunity and everything will be fine and life will be without fear.Hope this helps you.