Can I try my friend's acne cream.

Q: Im 15 and and ive got acne ive read out on internet about what happens to pop out on my face (Papule) white looking spots whiteheads and blackheads one of my friends went to his gp about it and he gave him some cream and pills which helped would i be able to do the same without any problems and complications

A:   I do understand that you would like to try the medication for acne that is improving your friend's symptoms. Acne present differently is every individual and what may work for one may not necessarily work for the other.
The treatment of acne depends of the type of acne (i.e. whether it is a non-inflamed comedone or an inflamed comedone) and also the grade of the acne. You will require to see your doctor or a dermatologist for appropriate treatment of acne that is suitable for your skin. Take care.