Can i use essvit biotin tablets for hair growth along with vitamin e capsules?

Q: Sir can i use essvit biotin tablets for hair growth along with vitamin e capsules?

Biotin and vitamin E will both help for hair loss. However, it is first important to diagnose the type of hair loss. Biotin will only help in certain cases called as telogen effluvium. This is a type of hair fall where excessive hairs are shed 3-6 months after a trigger like physical illness ( viral fever, typhoid, hepatitis,etc), surgery, crash dieting, weight loss, mental stress, anaemia and hypothyroidism.
If you are having a hereditary pattern called male pattern hair loss, biotin will not be of much use.
You could consult a dermatologist to determine the cause and treat appropriately.
Hope this helps you.
Take care.