Can i use medicine to treat ED?

Patient : Hi im 20 years old and recently i am having erectile dysfunction. This started about two months ago i was having sleeping problems and then developed an anxiety that i just can't shake off. When all this was happening i tried performing sexually with my girlfrind and it was hard for me to get an erection and if i did it wasn't as hard as before and didnt last long. The doctors said they don't think it is a physical problem but a combination of the sleeping disorder along with the anxiety along with stress and depression. I am taking prescribed anxiety relief pills called clorazepate. Do you think it's ok if i use a medicine like viagra or hombron for my erectile dysfunction and do you think it will work?
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon