Can I use Minoz 50 again ?

Patient

Q: Hello sir, I'm getting white bumps or white pimples on my face for the last 2 years, I used minoz 50 along with DERIVA for the 4 months(sep 2014 to dec 2014) and the white bumps are go away but when I stopeed to take them they are again appearing now I want to use minoz 50 again because it gives me good result,can I use it ?

Symptoms:  Nothing
Doctor

A:   Hello, thanks for your health query on ATD.

Do not take cap Minoz without consulting your dermatologist as it may cause lot of side effects.. However you can continue with Deriva at night time.This alone will give you relief. Also use Acneaid soap .

Good wishes