Can It Be Implantation Bleeding

Q: My question is could i be experiencing implantation bleeding?

for more info, i have been on birth control for about 2 years now. Ive been dating my boyfriend for 3 years and we have always had unprotected sex because of the birth control and never had a problem. I started my period on the 12th of july and it stopped on the 15th. The 15th and 16th i had no cramps and no blood what so ever. on the 16th my boyfriend and i had sex. afterword there was no blood in my pee or any sign of my period. however, this morning on the 17th i has a small light pink amount of blood when i peed and wiped. i also had some light cramping. nothing super painful or anything but could this be implantation bleeding from the when my boyfriend and i had sex or from a previous time we had sex before my period started?

Symptoms:  light cramping, small amount of blood that went from pink to brown.