Can low dose hormone birth control cause very tender and enlarged breast?

Q: So my doctor started me on a low hormone BC almost 3 weeks ago and shortly after not only did I miss 4 pills but I was started on a very strong antibiotic. I was told by one nurse it wouldn't effect my birth control and later after it was too late told by the actual doctor the antibiotic could make the pill ineffective. I was sexually active with my husband through this all and no 2nd contraception was used.

I know breast tenderness is a side effect of birth control but I am having really bad breast tenderness on the sides and recently nipples followed by them being enlarged to the point I can't fit my bras or having to adjust them a lot and my veins in my chest are much more visible. What are the chances this is from my low hormone BC?

Thank you.

Symptoms:  Tender sides of breast, sensitive nipples, Breast enlargement and very visible veins running all through my chest.