Can low vitamin D cause back pain

Patient

Q: Hello,
I am 18 years old, and for the last month iv been suffering back pain and lack of stamina.
i checked with a general doctor and he took a vitamin D test, and it turned out that im extremely low on vitamin D ( 14 UI while the average is between 30 UI to 70 UI ). he prescribed me a pill 50000 mg once a week, with muscle relaxant and said to keep using the muscle relaxant twice a day after meals breakfast and dinner until the box finishes, which was around two weeks.
back pain was reduced, but it was still there, after i stopped the the muscle relaxant, back pain came back.
its been 4 weeks now, and im back in college, its been 2 days in college, i dont feel pain when im walking around the campus, but he pain comes at the end of the day, it is a severe pain usually the lower back but it sometimes varies from middle to lower back, i can't sit properly, i find laying on my right side extremely relieving.

the doctor said there is nothing wrong with my back and that its all due to lack of vitamin D, but after 4 weeks im getting concerned.

I would like to confirm, is there a possibility that my back pain can be caused by different reasons other than vitamin D??

also, I would like to know some precaution steps to take for my lack of vitamin D.

Length : 176cm
weight : 92kg

P.S my weight increased due to lack of exercise.

Symptoms:  Back pain ( no specific area, varies every day, mostly lower back )
lack of vitamin D ( 14 UI, from average 30 to 70UI)
low stamina
usually sleepy and exhausted easily
Doctor