Can males be the reason for infertility problems?

Q: Me and my girlfriend a have bin trying to have a child for the past two years an nonething happens we try every thing but nonething everything is fine with me idk about her wats the problem please help

A:   Thank you for your query.
Infertility is a couple problem. Both the male and female contribute to the pregnancy. In 40% of the cases it would be a problem with male and another 40% with the female and in 10% there would be a problem with both the partners. Both the partners should approach fertility specialist who will help with investigations to diagnose the cause leading to infertility and suggest suitable treatment options. Infertility is not like other medical conditions where with the help of symptoms we can predict the problem to a certain extent, therefore appropriate diagnosis and expertise are required.
Hope that answers your queries. Have a good day.

Guest: I have been married for over 2years and no issue(baby) to show for it, I and my husband have gone to different places for help for me to get pregnant, but all our efforts where fruitless. My husband became tired of me and started accusing me of the cause of our problem. I tried to make him believe that I don't know why I cannot get pregnant. But as a man he pays deaf ears to my words. It came to a time when he gave me an ultimatum to leave his house. I became more crazy and restless. I search for help including where there is no help. My husband finally sent me packing after 5years of our marriage. when I was in my parents? house I was still searching for a solution until I met an old friend whom gave me the contact of this spell caster Dr Eziza, she said he saved her marriage too. I contacted him for help. He told me that it is never too late that I will need two spell in one. Which means an ex back spell and a fertility spell. He actually cast a spell for me after 48hours of his spell; my husband came to my parents? house looking for me. We got back together again. That made me so happy. Still with his fertility spell, I became pregnant after 2months of his spell. What a powerful man. I am the happiest person on earth. If you need any help, I recommend this great man to you, I am so sure he will help you the way he helped me Tel: +2347054206121