Can masturbating make you stupid.

Patient : Does masturbating and prejaculating make you stupid. I've heard it can kill your senses, make your brain slow down and decrease your focus and concentration. Also, my friends masturbate and their not the brightest people. They also don't consume illegal drugs or are alcoholics. I am worried because I have history of doing it in a young age. I don't think I can be as smart enough as someone who didn't and never will masturbate.(assuming they read books and attempt to solve iq puzzles and riddles like me)
Doctor :   I have read your concerns in detail and at the outset they are wrong ideas. Masturbation does not make you stupid or an y such thing. Masturbation is a frequent, regular normal activity as per the scientific evidence currently available. However, there are lot of myths concerning this habit. As you have mentioned, people still believe that it can affect semen quality, make your brain slow decrease focus and concentration etc. They may feel anxious, depressed and weak. However, all these are myths and misconceptions. There is no truth in the above facts. One may start masturbation early or late, may indulge or otherwise, there is no effect on health. You feel so because you think so! You need to go through sex education which is very important.