Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can men use meftal spas for stomach pain

Can men use meftal spas for stomach pain

Patient: Can men use metal spas for stomach pain as best all meftal sparse is availablein home right now so can i use it kindly tell information

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.Meftal Spas will help in reducing the pain transiently only.We need to know the reason for pain.In fact, pain due to acidity aggravates later if we take Meftal Spas.So, you need evaluation for the cause of pain.I would advise following in case of Acidity pain:1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.2. To take soft, bland diet.3. To take anti flatulent and anti acidity syrup like DIgene.Even if your problem persists, you should get:1. Upper GI endoscopy2. Ultrasound Abdomen.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy