Can MRSE (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococus Epidermidis) cause urethral pus-like discharge?

Patient : Can MRSE (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococus Epidermidis) cause urethral pus-like discharge? Yellowish pus like circles that can be seen in the underwear of a person.
Doctor :   NOT REALLY. The number one cause of urethral discharge is STDs acquired through unprotected sex. You should refrain fr om all sexual activity until you receive the results of STD testing done by your family doctor.  He or she may decide to treat you without waiting for the results.