Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can my GF be pregnant?

Can my GF be pregnant?

Patient: PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SAYING.I’M STRESSED OUT!so exactly 14 days ago, things got hot between the two of us, and somehow my precum might have touched her vagina, and gotten inside (I had already taken a shower and urinated at least once after the last time I masturbated) 8-9 days later, she saw BARELY 2 DROPS of blood on her pad, and that was just IT. next morning (around 18-20 hours later) she got her period, and it’s exactly just like any other time. Her period was also delayed 2-3 days (which is common also for her and from what I see for girls below 20 — she is 15). She also might have Anemia, since her skin has gone all yellow during her period (which also is nothing new for her).Based on these facts, what are the chances that she is pregnant?♦ The only thing that scares me is those 2 drops of blood, that’s the only abnormal thing soand no, I’m not proud of what we did.Thank you VERY MUCH.

Symptoms: just that 2 drops of blood

Doctor: Its highly unlikely that your girl friend could be pregnant especially since you did not ejaculate inside her vagina. P recum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is the secretion from the glands in the aroused penis. This fluid rarely ever contains active sperms so it is very unlikely a woman gets pregnant because of the pre-cum.Delayed menses can be caused by a variety of reasons other than pregnancy. Hormonal imbalances, weight fluctuations, thyroid illness, polycystic ovaries etc. are all causes of delayed menses.I can understand that you both must be really worried about this; it is easier to take a home pregnancy test and find out whether your girl friend is pregnant or not rather than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy.Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how one must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time one needs to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether one is pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers’ instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit,For more accurate results test first thing in the morning and give the kit a few minutes to work. Most women are able to take the test themselves without any hassles. The home pregnancy tests are almost 99% accurate and will hopefully help you get rid of your worries.