Can my girlfriend still be pregnant?

Q: I'll explain.. Her period usually comes either late month or the early of month. Last time, she had her period finished on 6th - 7th. Me and my girlfriend had an oral sex about 2 weeks after that period, but.. as our first time, I only put the head of it inside her, I am 10% aware that i could be having precum. I only put myself inside her only till my tip/head is fully entered. I admit, it was wrong and risky.. we crossed our hearts not to do it again, not until marriage. So, she got stressed and worried of her condition. I did all i could to calm her.. she kept searching for pregnancy symptoms on google. I told her to wait for her period which is probably around this week, but so far she havent got any period signs. I also asked questions based on pregnancy symptoms, but none matches it. I figured, it might be the stress she's having that delays her period. We discussed it all night on skype together, We should go get a pregnancy meter and check if its true. We really have to do it fast before 9th week for abortion (IF there is any).

Three weeks later, The results were quite relieving, she had her period a few days ago. But now she told me that she puked quite a lot today and is having dizziness but she had no fever,

Im still worried. Does she still have chance of pregnancy, even after her period?

I need an expert, based on all my data i gave you. What do you think? Is it a possibility for her to get pregnant?

Symptoms:  Dizzy, Puke

Thanks for the query to

If she has had her periods which were 3 weeks later and she had no pregnancy symptoms till now , if her menses were normal then no chances of pregnancy . This episode of vomiting can be because of gastrointestinal infection as well.
However the best way to rule out would still be a urine pregnancy test with early morning urine sample. The result would confirmatively help you rule out pregnancy.

i hope i have answered you r query,

Patient: Thank you doc, I didn't expect you would answer this, but thankfully, Its worth a try indeed. It's almost on her period week. I'll ask her to get a test after it.