Can no longer find pleasure in masturbation or stimulate my clitoris.

Patient

Q: Hi,
I am 18 years old and a virgin.
I have masturbated by stimulating my clitoris and have had a partner insert his fingers in a failed attempt at foreplay.
In the past I had been able to arouse myself and stimulate the clitoris, always ending in orgasm. Now i am unable to find any pleasure, even with the aid of porn, which used to 'turn me on'.
I don't understand why I have, for the last four months, not been able to find pleasure in masturbation.
In addition, when my partner attempted to pleasure me, although i was 'turned on' and wet, I couldn't enjoy the act.
I find penetration to be very uncomfortable even when calm and relaxed. Last night I used the smallest implement in my prescribed dilating set and tried to find some pleasure, but after a while i felt uncomfortable and at one point, numb, which could have been due to the lube.
This has all happened around the time i left for uni, and even upon returning home for a break, I still cannot stimulate that region.

Doctor