Can not besr weight on foot!

Patient : I hurt my foot yesterday I caught it under the door and cut one toe. I woke up this morning and all of my toes are bruised and I can not put weight on my foot. What should I do and when should I seek medical care.
Symptoms:  Bruises on four toes small cut on one toe swelling
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Yes, we do believe that you should seek medical evaluation of your foot in order to rule ou t the possibility that you may fractured any of your toes. The cut should also be cleaned and dressed by your doctor to prevent the development of any infections. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com