October 16, 2018

Can one get pregnant from making out while wearing clothes?

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can one get pregnant from making out while wearing clothes?

Patient: Can one get pregnant from making out while wearing clothes?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.One can get pregnant only if anyhow sperms of male partner reaches the ovum of the female partner.So, if during your activity, you had any form of sexual intercourse or any exposure to sperm, then only you can get pregnant, otherwise, you will not get pregnant by doing foreplay. Clothes is not a solid barrier to prevent entry of sperm inside, so if a person has released sperms and any how they reach inside your vagina, then there are chances that you can get pregnant. If you had no activity such, then you won’t get pregnant.So, you just need to wait and watch. If you miss your periods, then you would require to get a urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

×
Show

×
Show

Sponsored Ad