Can people be born with any STI or STD?

Patient : Can people be born with any STI or STD? Or can people get it as they grow? Or is it something which is only produced during intercourse If one of the people have something?
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. Yes, children can be born with certain STIs or STDs. Among them, HIV is most common. 30 % o f pediatric HIV patients are born with HIV during deliveries. Other diseases with which infants can be born with are -Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, herpes simplex and Human papillomavirus infection. Hope this helps