Can pre-cum make you pregnant?

Patient : My girlfriend and I had hand to vaginal sex there is a slight positive chance that i used the finger to wipe my pre-cum and put it inside, however i had previously urinated prior to the sexual relations, it has been only six days should she being suffering from any symptoms?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible for your partner to become pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid, since it doe s contain a small amount of spermatozoa. However, based on the description of your particular encounter, the likelihood of her becoming pregnant is very low. We recommend that your girlfriend await her monthly menstrual period and if she is late, she can proceed and see a doctor to conduct a pregnancy test. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com