Can pre-ejaculation leads to Pregnancy

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex and i think my boyfriend pre ejaculated in me but he said I shouldn't be pregnant because he urinated right before so there shouldn't be sperm in the pre ejaculation. I'm really paranoid I might be. Also when he ejaculated it wasn't in me but he wiped it off and put his penis back in me, I feel as if that could also cause a pregnancy

Doctor

As long as your partner is sure that there was no ejaculation and only a pre-ejaculate which was even wiped off, there is no need for you to panic and worry about getting pregnant. However, kindly use condoms next time, to avoid such situations.

Hope this helped.