Can pregnancy occur without penetration?

Patient: Can pregnancy occur without penetration? He rubbed the tip of his penis on my vagina. No ejaculation. This happened on January 1st. I got my period on time January 17 and it lasted five days. I got my next period on Feb 14. It was normal and also lasted six days. I have taken several pregnancy tests and it all came out negative. Lately I’ve had an increase in discharge. Can I be pregnant?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query at ATD.I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.The chances of pre gnancy are not there in your case because for pregnancy to be happened deposition of sperm inside the vagina is important either through fingering or through penetration.As you had normal period after discharge so there is again no chances of pregnancy.The vaginal discharge could be due to other causes and not a sign of pregnancy.Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.Good luck.Regards

Patient: Thank you. The discharge I have is clear, thin and watery. There is a lot in the morning but usually when I wipe after peeing. It’s also odorless

Doctor: Hi,
The discharge in your case could be due to cyclic changes cause by hormones.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.