Can RH possative be in a woman who is rh- after three years?

Patient

Q: I am RH positive, and my ex is RH negative. we have a child together already that is almost 3. right now she is being given treatment cause she developed an antibody that may be attacking the babys blood. atleast thats how she put it. even though we have a child, who was premature due to over working her self, and i feel smoking played a part. she thinks that my RH positive was still in her system, or the antibody, she calld it bacteria, was still in her system. even after almost 3 years, can either my rh positive or her antibody to mine still be in her system after all this time? theres another guy in the mix who she thinks is the father but the days are so close she doesnt know, i feel i am the father cause her and this other guy were sleeping together for awhile and she never got pregnant, one night with me, then 6 weeks later i find out...

Doctor