Can salicylic acid makes fordyce on lips less visible? shall

Patient : Can salicylic acid makes fordyce on lips less visible? shall I kept my lips moisturized? tnx for ur answer
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. You may use salicylic acid for Fordyce. It may help to flatten them to some extent . But the definite cure is removal by Radio frequency or Carbon dioxide laser. Keep the lips properly moisturized. Visit your doctor so that he can give you a prescription accordingly. I hope this helps. Take care.