Can she be pregnant?

Patient: Hey, hello there. Well, going straight on… Had sex with protection always, always checked for problems with the preservative afterwards, but girlfriend got delayed period. What could be the causes? She does not shows any pregnancy early symptons and she got two negatives in well done by morning clear blue tests. She is missing the period by 14 days now…

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If she has missed her periods by 14 days already and her pregnancy tests are negative, then it is unlikely that she may be pregnant all. The delay in menses can probably be due to stress-induced hormonal imbalances which can very commonly delay menses in women. If her menses don’t resume in next few days then she can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume her menses. Definitely she is pregnancy safe as you have always practiced contraception during intimacy, so there is no chance of her being pregnant.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Wishing you good health.Regards