Can solpadol, ibuprofen effect ejaculation?

Patient : I am currently taking 8 solpadols a day at 8am , 12am , 4pm and 8pm as well as 8 penacillin. and 1 ibuprofen each time. has it been known in the past for this to effect ejaculation
Doctor :   Though the medicine you are taking (solpadol, penicillin and ibuprofen) will not effect ejaculation, an overdose of thes e medication will certainly lead to liver and kidney failure. You may also be at risk for gastro-intestinal bleeding. I would suggest that you consult your doctor before taking these medicines in combination.