Ask The Doctor > Pending > Can someone help me I am 16 this year I

Can someone help me I am 16 this year I

Patient: Can someone help me. I am 16 this year I have been having stomach problems for the past 2 weeks and I really don’t know why . Initially , it started that I have loss my appetite , as time progresses , my stomach started to feel not very well , rumbling and discomfort feeling . But now , there’s a heavy , pressure feeling below my sternum or above my belly button . I went to my GP and she said I had GERD , not sure if that’s true . My appetite seems to be much okay right now but that pressure feeling below my sternum just won’t go of , it will last no more that 30mins , and then it will come back again after awhile .

Symptoms: Pressure , Heaviness below Sternum that last no more that 30mins . Hiccups , Burping , Stomach discomfort

Doctor: